‘I’M NOT IN ANY RELATIONSHIP AT THE MOMENT' – L.A.X ...

L.A.X

Starboy Records act, L.A.X  has said he is too focused on his music career to be interested in any relationship at the moment. In a recent interview with Ecomnium Magazine, L.A.X shed more light on his single status which he said he expects to continue for a while as he is totally focused on making a success of his music career. ‘I am not in any relationship now because I want to focus on my career; I’m trying to make money,’ he said. Speaking further, the artist, who holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Salford University, Manchester, also explained why he decided to come back to Nigeria to promote his music. ‘I thought I could express myself better here in Nigeria. I love my country and I want to be part of her success story.’... 


No comments: