I AM NOT BLEACHING: CYNTHIA MORGAN

wpid-cynthiamorganpic-2.jpg
Cynthia The Dancehall singer while speaking with Daily Independent revealed she hasn’t used bleaching cream especially Dencia’s Whitenicious product. Speaking on the popular bleaching cream, she said, “No. It is a product everybody is talking about. There are different types of Whitenicious and I don’t know which you are referring to” “I have been seeing the product and people have been talking about it, but I am not a fan of it. People grow
and I am sure if you checkout your pictures of five years ago you wouldn’t be the same complexion. I was a huge tom boy when I was growing up and I didn’t have time to take care of myself, but when I grew up to a certain stage I knew I had to start taking care of myself.”
image

No comments: