HE LOVES TO HAVE SEX WITH ME BY FORCE - WIFE TELLS COURT


•I force her to do it ‘cos I don’t want to go out —Husband
A trader, Folake Adewale, has pleaded with an Alakuko Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve her seven-year-old marriage for alleged frequent beatings and forceful sexual intercourse.

Folake, 42, who lives at 26, Ogundipe Street, Alakuko, a suburb of Lagos, told the court that her husband frequently beats her. “I don’t think my husband is normal because after beating me, he comes back to his senses and will tell me that he did not know he beat me. Also, on many occasions, he forcefully had sex with me.
“There was a time that he went to his village and on his return, he told me that he must have sex with me that night, l refused. “Because of that, I did not sleep for three days so that he won’t have his way and because he is fetish and dangerous, I don’t trust him,” she said.
She told the court that her husband forced her wardrobe open and stole all the money she kept there, adding that her husband stole her money at will. She also said that she pays for the house rent and buys her child’s food. “My husband has threatened me times without number that he will kill me, so l want the court to dissolve the union so that l can have peace,” she said. The husband, Kehinde Adewale, 45, a butcher, admitted that he used to forcefully have sex with his wife because she used to deny him his conjugal right.
“My wife starved me  of sex for a month and since l don’t have any girlfriend, l forced her whenever l felt like doing it. “I pay for the rent and provide for the upkeep of the family, l have not stolen her money before and l don’t beat her,” Kehinde said. Kehinde said that in spite his wife’s allegations against him, “I still love her.”
President of the court, Chief Awos Awosola, adjourned the case till November 25.

No comments: