PROPOSING TO YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND : WOULD YOU DO IT?

proposing-to-a-man

So the trend has been catching on recently, and there’s been a few pictures floating around with woman proposing to their future husbands and life partners etc.

Now the discussion has gone in all kinds of directions recently on social media with some men and women claiming it’s the role of the man to propose, and some even going as far as saying it’s insulting for a woman to get on her knees and propose. Even some of the strong feminists are not buying that whole, women proposing to men p.
Some others have said in a way it’s putting the power in the hands of the woman, and takes away from that “waiting for him to propose” idea that keeps women waiting for the man to step up. So if she’s ready, what’s wrong with her asking and popping the question.
Me? I absolutely have no problem with it. I wish my madam had proposed to me and got me ring sef. I would saved some change to use and buy new motor. LOL. I’m kidding biko (in case she reads this)
Anyways, it up you guys to answer. Ladies, would you propose to a man? Fellas, how do you feel about your woman proposing to you? Let’s hear it.

No comments: