LARA STONE HATED BEING PREGNANT AND WAS ''SHOCKED'' BY THE CHANGES HER BODY WENT THROUGH

David Walliams and wife Lara Stone pictured out on a stroll in Saint Tropez, France, this week

  • Supermodel, 30, feared impact child would have on her body
  • Lara was in maternity jeans at 10 weeks and stopped modellingWith a loving husband, perfect little boy and stellar modelling career, Lara Stone seems to have it all.
  • But the stunning Dutch supermodel, 30, confesses that she suffered body insecurities and feared for her job while she was pregnant.
    In fact Lara says she hated pregnancy and found the changes her body went through 'quite shocking
    Lara suffered body insecurities and feared for her job while she was pregnantShe found the changes her body went through 'quite shocking', but got back into shape with a trainer

    She found the changes her body went through 'quite shocking', but got back into shape with a trainer
    Wearing maternity jeans at 10 weeks, she had to stop modelling quite early on.
    Lara feared the potential impact carrying a child would have on her (seriously valuable) body - and her career.
    But after a year off to look after her 14-month-old Alfred, she landed right back on her feet after as the face of L'OrĂ©al.
     Being pregnant affected my work quite early on - it's not like you can work until you're eight months pregnant. It was quite frightening seeing my body change so much,' she tells the Sunday Times style magazine.
    'Yes, I did worry about the impact, because my body is my job and my livelihood. Also, I like working and I don't like sitting around at home, so I really wanted to get back into things. It's nice once the baby's here, but then I was like, "I really want to do something again.
     
    The model holds an exclusive contract with Calvin Klein now, and clearly has nothing to worry about these days
  • She recently opened up about the moment she arrived for a modelling shoot and was told she was no longer needed, shortly after announcing she was in the early stages of pregnancy.
    She said: 'I was really upset at the time. I hadn't yet had my three-month scan and I felt really vulnerable about everything.
    'I no longer had a job. That was it - I had to just stop everything that I knew, the way my life was.'
    And things didn't change after her baby son arrived, she told Porter: 'I've had a few meetings because when they hear pregnancy they freak out a bit, so they need to see if I fit in their clothes.
    'Everyone's so nice to you all the time. And it's like, "Ugh," you don't have to be. It feels quite alienating because it's like everyone's just lying to you.

  • The proud parents are holidaying in St Tropez and still looked very much smitten

  • But the model, who holds exclusive contracts with Calvin Klein and L'Oreal Paris, clearly has nothing to worry about these days, as she's regained her knockout figure with the help of celebrity trianer James Duigan.
    She left little Alfred at home to take a stroll and soak up the scorching sun on the French Riviera with British comedian husband David Walliams, 42.
    The proud parents are holidaying in St Tropez and still looked very much smitten as they walked down the streets together hand in hand, keeping close to one another at all times.
    At one point, the lovebirds stopped outside one shop for a quick breather, where Lara towered over the Britian's Got Talent judge to give him an affectionate kiss.
    David channeled his wife's attire by wearing an all-white ensemble as he carried a fair few shopping bags with him, after what was no doubt a successful spree. 
    Meanwhile Lara looked incredible in a loose-fitting white mini-dress and strappy black sandals, which highlighted her super toned legs perfectly.
  • No comments: