KRISTIN DAVIS IS A DOTING MOTHER!! AS SHE CARRIES HER ADOPTED DAUGHTER GEMMA

Doting mom: Kristin Davis carried her adopted daughter Gemma in her arms in Los Angeles on Saturday
Kristin Davis has said she is in mommy mode, putting her child before all else. 
And the 49-year-old actress looked every inch the doting mother as she carried her adopted daughter Gemma in her arms in Los Angeles on Saturday. 


The little girl, who was adopted as a baby in 2011, sported a pink leotard with a flouncy white tutu and colourful Mary-Jane shoes.


A white bow in her braided hair and a pair of blue sunglasses jazzed up the look.
Gemma upstaged her mother, who kept it very casual in a white T-shirt teamed with blue jeans and flip flops.
Kristin carried a dark blue backpack and a little beige purse as well as a little cup for her daughter.
The Sex And The City star was accompanied by a fellow friend and mom, who carried her little girl, also wearing a tutu.


Ballerina: Gemma, who was adopted as a baby in 2011, sported a pink leotard with a flouncy white tutu and colourful Mary-Jane shoes

Mommy and me! Kristin held hands with her daughter, who strolled along on her own two feet

They had just enjoyed lunch at The Tavern in Brentwood and were perhaps either heading to a ballet class or had finished one earlier in the day. 
Kristin shared her priorities with Haute Living in December.
‘I’m really lucky to have a job, but I have a 2-year-old, and I’ve really been in mommy mode,’ she said.
‘I think, “I’m stuck on set and I don’t want to be stuck on set, I want to be with my daughter,” so it’s an adjustment.


In high spirits: The beautiful brunette laughed while carrying a little pink guitar and a flower basket


And getting married is not one of Kristin’s priorities. 
‘I certainly intellectually feel like I’d like to have another romantic relationship, but I don’t know how to make the day-to-day of it happen. I don’t have time!’ she said.
‘It has to be someone so awesome that I would bring him in and potentially share time with Gemma. 
‘Previously in life, stability has not been that important to me in a relationship or a man … Now I have a baby and I have to put her first and think about what she needs, and stability is a huge, huge part of that.’

No comments: