WHAT WILL YOU DO IF A MAN OR WOMAN YOU ADMIRES SEES YOU NAKED?

Beyond being embarrassed, what will you do if someone you admire sees you naked?

If someone you admires sees you naked, what will be your next move? oya na!!!!



Hmm...
Imagine that you just came out of the shower, stark naked, and you are busy creaming your body when that guy or girl you have been secretly eyeing walks into your room? 

GANGAN!!!!

What Will You Do If A Woman Or Man You Admire Sees You Naked

Probably, he or she will apologise and retreat. But will that be the end?
For where? Not with me.
As a member of the National Youth Service Corp serving in Enugu State, this same scenario happened between me and another corp member Titilayo. Titi is a girl I have always admired but never had the guts to approach because she is as hot as a hotdog in boiling oil.
In fact, all the big boys in the area have tried to dip into the bag of goodies she lugs around.
Well, one day, Titi, barges into  my room like she always does and meets me naked on my bed. I jumped up and scrambled into my boxers like a madman running from LASTMA officials.
Shockingly, she laughed and walked away with nothing but a whispered "SORRY" that sounded like "I DON SEE AM"!
My friends laughed at me when I told them about it so I put Titi on my to-do list and set about springing my trap on her royal-haughtiness. I watched her bathing time. She has to walk past my door.
So one week later I barged into her room around 9pm and caught her the same way she saw me...only that she had her back to me.
She was as naked as Eve before the sin...and probably as beautiful.
Oluwa, eyi o wa poju?
Now, Titi is a crazy girl and I was expecting her to give me a slap. But that wasn't to be. Instead, she Titi did shocked me out of my pants...yes, out of my pants.
She walked to me - her large breasts jiggling all the way. Inches before my face, she asked

"Now you have seen me naked. What happens next?"
I was too shocked to move a muscle.
"You want to touch me abi? Oya na."
She took my left hand and placed it on her right breast and took placed right hand on her buttocks. And that was how a revenge mission because a mission to satisfy a horny youth corper.
Need I say the night was hot and steamy?
Now, if a member of the opposite sex were to see you naked, what would you do?

No comments: