WAHALA!! OGA DOCTOR IS A LEARNER -



Randy doctor catches HIV after taking advantage of his hot patient



Dr. Konji was in his office one day when one very hot babe walked in.
Her huge breasts looked as firm as melons as they peeped out of her low-cut dress. And her hips... even Kanye's sweetheart Kim Kardashian would do surgery to look like her!!!
"Doctor, I am very ill," she said.
The doctor is obviously moved by her beauty. Without waiting for her explanation, Dr. Konji tells her remove her pants so he can carry out some tests.
She removed her dress and he begins to rub her thighs.
"Do you know what I am doing?" he asked as he rubbed her thighs.
With a smile, she nodded.
"I think you're checking if I have any skin defect on my laps."
Encouraged, Dr.. Kinji asked her to remove her blouse and bra. She does and he starts rubbing her wonderful boobs.
"Do you know what I am doing?"
Again she smiled. "I think you are checking for lumps, for cancer."
Sharply, the randy doctor removed her pants and starts having sex with her.
"Do you know what i am doing?"
This time around she wasn't' smiling as she answered him.
"Oga doctor," she said. "You're catching HIV. I came here to tell you I have HIV!"
If na you be the doctor, wetin you go do?
Written with help from Joke4Us.

No comments: