BOKO HARAM: TERRORIST TURNED ME TO SEX MACHINE - FREED PREGNANT WOMAN REVEALS

Captives rescued from Sambisa Forest
One of the women recently freed from the clutches of Boko Haram has told of how the terrorists took turn sleeping with her and ended up getting her pregnant. Asabe Aliyu, a 23-year-old mother of four, was vomiting blood as she told her story, according to Daily Times. Asabe was taken by the sect six months ago from Delsak in Borno State, a town near Chibok, where over 200 girls were abducted in April 2014.

“I was abducted six months ago in Delsak when our village was overrun by Boko Haram. First I had sojourned from my village to a forest close to Cameroun, they turned me into a sex machine. They took turns to sleep with me. Now, I am pregnant and I cannot identify the father,” she said in tears.
“With my condition as a pregnant woman, I did the cooking of their food,” she added.
“They adducted the whole of my family and killed my husband at Kilkasa forest when I was four months pregnant. They took us to Sambisa forest, we were sleeping in an open field. For days, we went without water or food,” another freed captive, Lami Musa while holding a three-day-old baby girl.
“Three days ago, I gave birth to this baby girl. As I am talking to you, I cannot ascertain the status of her health. I have not had a bath since I was delivered of the baby. The baby is yet to be bathed too,” she added.
214 of the girls rescued from the sect are also said to be pregnant.
All the women and children who have been rescued from Boko Haram are currently receiving care and will also be counselled due to the trauma they have faced.

No comments: