'I WAN HIM TO GET DOWN ON HIS KNEE': BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT JUDGE ALESHA DIXON ON WHY SHE REFUSES TO ACCEPT BOYFRIEND AZUKA ONONYE'S MARRIAGE PROPOSALS

Get on your knees: While marriage is on the cards for Alesha Dixon and her partner Azuka Onoye, the Britain’s Got Talent judge revealed that she has refused her boyfriend’s proposals so far.
They have been dating for three years and are parents to 18-month-old daughter, Azura. And while marriage is on the cards for Alesha Dixon and her partner Azuka Onoye, the Britain’s Got Talent judge revealed that she has refused her boyfriend’s proposals so far.

Speaking to The Sun, Alesha admitted: ‘AZ has asked me to marry him loads of times now. He’s always doing it, but I always say no.’The 36-year-old added: ‘It’s like he’s joking around. I want him to buy a ring and get down on one knee. When he does that I’ll say yes straight away. I definitely want to marry him.’Alesha and her backing dancer beau are notoriously private about their romance but the mother-of-one did reveal that she was hoping to have more kids with her partner.
She explained: ‘I definitely want more children. Not immediately, because I have a few more life goals I want to achieve but sometime.’Alesha famously became relucatant to speak about her private life after the collapse of her first marriage.
The former Misteeq rapper had been married to So Solid Crew MC Harvey before it was revealed that he had been having an affair with pop singer Javine Hylton.
Alesha divorced the rapper immediately after she found out the news and won respect for taking the high road in the situation.




No comments: