“I STILL WANT TO GET MARRIED BECAUSE IT IS NOT GOOD WHEN A WOMAN IS NOT UNDER A MAN’S ROOF- MOJI OLAIYA



In a recent interview with Punch, Moji Olaiya who is a talented Actress revealed that she wouldn’t mind getting married again. Moji is also one of the many celebrities that have had a failed. In a stale interview with Vanguard, the actress said she got out of her marriage because it was abusive. The Actress of late celebrated her 40th birthday and wishes to get married soon.. she said below “What went through my mind during my birthday was giving thanks to God that my family was there for me and my friends really supported me. My colleagues were also there to celebrate with me, so there was no time to think about a man that was not there by my side. Seeing my daughter and my mother beside me made me so happy. I was not thinking about anything that has to do with my marriage at all. Although there were some split seconds that I wished that my man was beside me to celebrate such a milestone in my life, since I am alive, I thank God. I still want to get married because it is not good when a woman is not under a man’s roof. If it comes fine and if it does not come, I am okay.’


No comments: