STELLA DAMASUS BECOMES RADIO HOST IN ATLANTA

 
Nollywood actress and singer, Stella Damasus is becoming a radio host on i2Radio.net. The excited entertainer took to her official Instagram page to share the good news. Stella will be hosting the programme titled "Undiluted with Stella". Hey people! Hope you are ready to enter 2015 with a BANG!. Well this is how I am doing mine "BIG.
Just so you know, I have decided to be a BAD girl from now on.
If you want to know what I mean just click on the link in my bio! Congratulations to me as I add another feather to my cap and another title to my name. "RADIO HOST". Thank you JESUS. - She wrote.
"Stella is going to be soooooooooooo BAD (Bold And Daring) that people might start to wonder who her Godfather is" -  Stella wrote in an article titled '"I am going to be soooooo BAD".

No comments: