GIRL DROPS FROM 18 STOREY-BUILDING IN LAGOS WHILE ESCAPING FROM RITUALIST

 
A 17-year-old girl, Ada Nba Agbazue has revealed how she fell from an abandoned 18 storey-building in Lagos while escaping from a Facebook lover who intended to rape and kill her for ritual purposes. Nba Agbazue who is currently receiving treatment for multiple fractures and other injuries sustained from the fall at the Ilemba Ajangbadi hospital in Lagos said it was a miracle that she found a way to escape.

Speaking to National Mirror, Nba Agbazue said she was on Friday, December 26 lured to the abandoned storey building by a man she met on social networking website, Facebook.
The 17-year-old girl revealed that she got a phone call on that fateful from her Facebook lover she knew as Michael. “My phone rang and a man said he wanted to speak with me. I don’t know how he got my number but he told me that it was from my Facebook page but he is not my friend on Facebook. He told me his name is Michael but he is not any of the Michaels that I know,” Nba Agbazue told National Mirror.
Nba said she and the man planned to meet at the Ile-Nla Bus Stop which was a very busy place and didn't see any harm in it. On seeing the man, Mba said he didn't look like any Michael he knew on Facebook and became alerted.
She said she was about to go home when the man touched her and she immediately lost the will to resist. “He touched me and immediately, I lost my senses. I started following him. It was just him, no other person was with him. He is a young man around 24 or 25 years old. He told me that he is staying with his mum and brothers in the uncompleted building and they have neighbours. He told me that they live in the uncompleted building (an 18 floor abandoned Federal government building),” Nba told the newspaper.  
Mba explained that it was about 4.30pm when they got to the abandoned building and revealed that she saw a lady coming out from the building and some other boys playing football. She further explained that as they climbed the stairs, she got tired but the man pleaded with him. She also recalled seeing weird diagrams on the wall of the building and a human head by the wall. It was at the point where she saw the head, that she realized that she was in grave danger and made an attempt to go back but man drew a knife and ordered her into a wider room.
Nba said she saw the word “buccaneer” on the wall and that the man told her he was a member of the fraternity.
Nba recalled that Michael ordered her to pull her clothes and started making calls on his phones, threatening that he was calling his friends. It was at the process of him making the calls that she managed to jump from the building.
According to National Mirror, residents of the area saw Nba dropping from the building and rushed her to the hospital.

No comments: