DAN HOOPER HEAPS PRAISES ON FIANCEE KYM MARSH AS THEY ANNOUNCE THEIR PLAN FOR A WINTER WEDDING

Third time's a charm: Kym Marsh talks about her upcoming marriage to Dan Hooper 
They've only been dating for 10 months, but Dan Hooper and Kym Marsh are certain their relationship will last forever. Dan tells OK! magazine that it's because Kym is his 'best friend', while the actress claims her fiancĂ© is 'the One' – despite being married twice before. 'She's my best friend, she's the love of my life – she's my everything',
Dan says.The couple are looking to tie the knot next winter as Kym's thinks 'it will be romantic as it's a beautiful time of year.'
Dan adds, 'The ceremony will be intimate but we've got tons of friends and big families so we'll probably all get together to party the night away.' The pair's romance sparked controversy as Dan's ex-partner Stephanie Waring was also a good friend of Kym's. However, they haven't let that stop them from building a new life together, despite being in a relationship for less than a year. I know people think its quick but I wouldn't be marrying Dan if I wasn't certain',' Kym said. 'I've met someone where everything seems right and that's why I know Dan's The One.'


No comments: