SEYI SHAY'S SINGLE LEAKED! HERE'S WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT

IMG_6543.JPG

So we dropped a new Seyi Shay song yesterday titled Airbrush. As it turns out the song was leaked and not an official release. I guess that means we can judge her much on it. Bummer. Here’s what she had to say about the song and the leak, and genesis of the song. AIRBRUSH- I wrote n recorded this song a little while ago. It’s really Un produced and only accompanied by my my friends electric piano. Some company called Medge leaked it yesterday and I was upset. The response to this power ballad however is unreal! And now I’m happy (although plans must change now) Never thought we Nigerians could really enjoy music this slow. Thank u for ur responses and ur appreciation of this piece… I wrote it about a relationship I had with my best friend n soul mate ‘D’. Looked so Perfect in the picture we took together when we were younger. I wished it was perfect in reality… Tell me ur Airbrushed story and I may turn it into the video for this song. Thanks again. #teamseyishay #HappyNewYearinadvance



No comments: