SCARLETT JOHANSSON REVEALS THE SECRET TO HER POST BABY BODY


Scarlett Johansson gave birth to her daughter Rose just three months ago, and the blond beauty is already flaunting her fabulous post-baby bod around town. The newly married actress recently attended the Gotham Independent Film Awards in NYC and looked downright divine in a super-short LBD. So what does ScarJo do to stay fit? And just
how did she manage to drop the baby weight in such a short amount of time? Well, according to the star herself, her workout regimen isn't "crazy-different" since giving birth to her bundle of joy. "It's just about trying to find time to go to the gym," she admitted to Style.com. "I do the same fitness routine as my big muscle-man trainer. A lot of it is endurance, stability, and strength training. I like to work up a sweat. I've tried Pilates and yoga and all that, and I like to dabble in different things, but I always come back to a good old-fashioned athletic, full-body workout." Johansson, who admittedly loves "breads and patés," also shared, "I like working out. Of course, like anyone, I have days when I don't want to go. Those are the days when you should go because then you stick to it." She continued, "Once I get into a routine of going to the gym every day when I'm working, it's easy for me to just keep going. It makes me feel good. But once I start to slack, it's so hard to go back. Especially when you lose your muscle tone." The 30-year-old also told the fashion site that she's proud of the lessons she learned while in her twenties. "As I get older, I see the value of being up-front and honest about the way you feel, even if it's painful to admit," she said.
"Communication is the best lesson that I've learned. Also, give yourself a break. You can be so hard on yourself in your 20s. I've learned to be more accepting."

No comments: