OLAMIDE INSPIRES ME - PHYNO...



Indigenous language rapper and music producer, Phyno has definitely had a remarkable year in 2014. With the release of his debut album, No Guts No Glory and a number of endorsement deals and awards under his belt, he seems to have everything going well in his career at the moment. Phyno, in a recent chat with Hip Hop World Magazine, revealed his expectations for the The Headies and he also spoke about how his friend and colleague, Olamide continues to inspire in diverse ways. ‘To be honest, me, I’m not expecting any awards ooo, I think the most important thing that rewards hard work is nomination. So if a media firm can put you up for nominations, definitely you have done well and for me that’s enough because at the end of the day it’s the fans that decide who take home the award. So being nominated at the Headies is enough for me.’ About YBNL Records boss, Olamide, Phyno added: ‘Ola is a very hardworking dude, one of the most hardworking artistes in Nigeria, putting out 3 albums in 3 years! Men, no be beans, I’m not sure any artiste has done that in Nigeria. and anytime we step into the studio together, he inspires me and I inspire him and any track we jump on, we must surely kill it.’... 


No comments: