IF YOU FOUND OUT YOUR BOSS WAS DATING YOUR SPOUSE - WHAT WOULD YOU DO?....

Akinmuyiwa Foluke
Office romance is not a strange phenomenon globally colleagues date one another, and sometimes, some bosses date spouses of their subordinates. With the rising rate of unemployment and difficulty in securing a job once one is lost, source asked people what they would do if they found themselves in this mess

I’d quit the union and save my job
Moyosoluwa Ayaba-Jay
That means that they are good for each other. I would let go of the relationship and keep my job, if it was lucrative enough to hold on to. I believe that I would get a good life again after the crisis. The problem is that I cannot engage in war with my boss. So, rather than fighting a lost battle, I would leave my spouse’s home; he too could pack to my boss’ place, or my boss moves into his. They can have whatever fun they want to have henceforth and save me the trauma of seeing someone sharing my spouse with me.
His motive would determine what I’d do
Akinmuyiwa Foluke
Hmm! This is something I can’t imagine happening to me. In fact, I don’t want to imagine it because I don’t know the extent that I would go if I found myself in such a position. But firstly, I would find out what prompted my spouse to be dating my boss. Was he doing it to secure my job or for pleasure? I would look at the motive behind it. If he was doing it to secure my job, I would let him know how bad it was and how deeply he was hurting me. If he regretted his actions, I’d forgive him, quit the job and focus on my home. There are so many other lucrative things that I could do to support the family. But if he was doing it to satisfy his lust and my boss’, then we might have to go our separate ways. Except he was truly sorry and promised not to do such again, I would separate from him for a while because I don’t believe in divorce. One day, he would perhaps come to his senses again.
I would deal with both of them
Memsy Esiet
How could my husband be dating my boss? What could have crossed their paths? In fact, there would be no need for me to ask all these questions. I would make sure I deal with my boss in a way she would never forget what she had done to my home. I wouldn’t want to disclose what I would do publicly, but trust me, she would regret it all her life. As for my spouse too, he would explain what he saw that made him do such thing to me. I might continue to live with him – after dealing with my boss.
I would invite them over for lunch
Morine Ikechukwu
I would cook a delicious dish of pounded yam and bitter leaf soup and invite them over for lunch. I would hide my identity by telling a friend to do it on my behalf. When they turn up, I would ask them to formally propose to each other in my presence. I would not develop high blood pressure because of the matter. I am sure they would leave the place embarrassed and perhaps my husband would come back to his senses. There is nothing to fret about. Silly things like that happen and one should not die or become hypertensive over it.
I’d quit both the job and the union
Oyekunle Olaitan
That situation is like an injury. It would hurt my heart and body. But all the same, I would calm down and react normally like I would react to any disappointment. I would let go of the job because I could never be happy with my boss thereafter. As for my man, if he is remorse, I would forgive him, though I might not forget. However, if he did not feel remorseful, that would be the end of our union.
She’d kill herself when I deal with her
Allbright Nnorom
Women should learn to stay married to one man; and likewise men. As for me, I would leave her to her conscience, but that does not mean I would sit idly by and do nothing. By the time I deal with her, she would be the one to commit suicide on her own because I would definitely make sure she’s frustrated. By the time she learnt her lessons, we would start our life again.
I’d tell the whole company about my boss
Yomi Davies
I would pretend as if all was well. The thing is, you don’t let a woman treat you unfairly. But if that is the case, you should know how to treat them back. If I found out that she was romantically involved with my boss, I would not even let her know about my discovery. I would not even confront her because she might lie or try to plead, but I would keep quiet and subtly frustrate life out of her being. And to my boss, I would let the whole company know what was going on. That would lead to his frustration too. Both of them should be made to reap the rewards of extra-marital affairs.
I can’t lose my job because of a woman
Mutiu Sunkanmi
If it is about women, I have learnt never to worry or be hypertensive. At least, she must have thought of the consequences before rolling out with my boss and she must have determined to live with the result. As for me, I would quit the relationship because I can never lose my job because of a woman. After all, she knew what she was getting herself into.
Her disposition would determine my decision
Abesin Abiodun
How can I be sharing my personal property (wife) with my boss? That is one thing you don’t share with any other person, but I know that some bosses are so despicable. They use their positions to destroy other people’s homes. I would quit the job and consider my options with my wife. Her staying with or leaving me would depend on her disposition after confronting her.
She’d have to pack to my boss’ house
Godwon Olatunji
As a man, I would be calm about the issue. I would ask her where I had gone wrong for her to do such a thing to me. I would sit her down and talk some sense into her head. If she agreed that she would disengage from the act, I would take her back and forgive her all her sins. Otherwise, if I found out again that they were still lovers, she would pack out of my house and cleave to my boss.

No comments: