HE IS GIVING ANOTHER WOMAN ATTENTION - WOMAN TELLS COURT


She enjoys company of other men —Husband An Abeokuta, Ogun State Customary Court sittings in Ake has dissolved a six-month marriage between Femi Olayinka and his wife, Ajoke, over lack of love. The couple, in their second appearance, told the court that they were no longer interested in the marriage which did not produce any child. Femi, 35, businessman, had earlier filed a divorce suit on June 20 on the grounds that his wife was irresponsible, troublesome, and always fighting.

“I never knew she has been pretending before we got married. A few month after she packed into my house, all her good characters changed. “My wife is not a responsible woman and does not care about having her own children. “I saw her coming out of a hotel with another man some time ago. I am no more interested, please grant me my wish,” he told the court. Ajoke, 30, a business woman,  also accused her husband of infidelity, adding that after the their wedding, he refused to care and show love to her.
“I know that there is another woman that he is giving his attention to which he has been hiding from me.
“Please separate us now that the marriage is still young. I am tired of quarreling everyday,” Ajoke said.
 President of the court,  Mr Olalekan Akande, dissolved the marriagle and told them to go their separate ways

No comments: