FLEUR EAST DISPLAYS HER CLEAVAGE AND ROCK HARD ABS IN BRA TOP OF X FACTOR FINAL

Diva in the making: Fleur East looked every inch the pop star in a new X Factor publicity photograph as she displayed her abs in a bra top
She cites coconut water, bum exercises and an HOUR a day on the treadmill for keeping her in shape and it definitely appears to be working for Fleur East. The 26-year-old X Factor finalist looks sensational in a new promotional picture for the show, displaying her rock hard abs in a bra top and underwear. Fleur displays her toned legs in the revealing outfit, which plunges low to give fans more
than a glimpse of cleavage.  She completes the look with boots and an open sweatshirt.  It's a confident display from the bookies' favourite, who has won viewers and the judges over with her breathtaking performances on the show. Fleur recently revealed to MailOnline's Femail just how she keeps in shape.  'I'm such a gym freak,' she said. 'I'm usually in the gym five days a week. I do body conditioning, spinning and yoga,' she explained. 'On the treadmill I’ll do intervals of running flat and then on incline. I'll do that for an hour. I find the running is amazing for my abs.'




No comments: