ANGELINA JOLIE TALK ABOUT SPENDING HER HONEYMOON AND DIRECTING RAD PITT IN A MOVIE WHERE THEY PLAYED 'PEOPLE' IN TERRIBLE MARRIAGE

Cover girl: Angelina Jolie was named as one of The Hollywood Reporter's 'rule breakers' 
She and Brad Pitt married back in August in an intimate family wedding after a highly publicized ten year relationship.But instead of a romantic honeymoon somewhere luxurious, the hard working couple ended up spending their honeymoon in Malta filming movie By The Sea, which explores a couple trying to rekindle their dying marriage during a trip to Europe. 'Yes, we spent our honeymoon playing two people in a terrible marriage,' she tells The Hollywood Reporter in its
new 'rule breaker' issue. 'I'm sure a therapist would have a field day analyzing the films I choose to do. But it's been 10 years since Brad and I have worked together. It felt like it was time.'  The couple famously met and fell in love while working on the movie Mr & Mrs Smith which was released in 2005.  Angelina is currently promoting World War II epic Unbroken - the third movie she has directed - and which is being tipped to land an Academy Award nomination.
But for the mother of six who is also a philanthropist and UN envoy, it would all be fine if her fame and success suddenly ended. 'I never had a plan for my life,' the actress tells. 'I do what I want to do. And if suddenly tomorrow I couldn't do anything, I could deal with that. I'd be happy at home being a mom.' Appearing on the cover of the Hollywood publication dressed in a loose white blouse with black trim, and simple stud earrings, the 39-year-old actress is named alongside Taylor Swift, Chris Pratt and Michael Keaton as a Hollywood 'rule breaker.' The publication cites Angelina's decision to direct her the epic $65 million Unbroken with a cast of relatively unknown actors as a particularly brave career move. Then there's her success as anti-hero Maleficent - the movie grossed $758 million worldwide - and her decision to
Unlike most other movie stars she has no publicist, telling The Hollywood Reporter 'I had one once, years ago - I didn't like it' and split from her manager last year.
Show of support: Brad Pitt went to the Los Angeles premiere of Unbroken without Angelina who was suffering from chickenpox but accompanied by sons Pax and Maddox and daughter Shiloh 



No comments: