KENDALL JENNER REVEALS WHY SHE BANNED KIM K FROM HER FASHION GIGS



Kendall Jenner is bursting out on her own and making it big in the highly-competitive fashion industry especially after landing her first major deal with Estee Lauder beauty brand. But why doesn't she want famous sister Kim Kardashian holding her hand?

In a recent interview with ABC, Kendall said her dream was to be a model and she is but she will also want to be a role model to other younger girls and boys who aspire to become one too.
"I would just always be looking at these supermodels who were just, like, so amazing to me; they were like superheroes” she told ABC. “I want to be the best role model I can be to a little girl. Or to a little boy. Or to anybody." 
When asked why she allegedly banned her big sister Kim from her runway shows, here is what she said:
"Banned is a strong word. ... It was more of a mutual understanding. ... It would have taken the attention away from what I'm trying to do on my own. ... She obviously is who she is, and it would’ve almost taken the attention away from me."
Do you guys think she has a point here? After-all Kim is busy 'breaking the internet' with her nakedness? Why would she be needed in an area where people, like Kendall, have to were clothes? Well, make your conclusions

No comments: