'I'M NOT IN LOVE YET....' JESSIE J ADMITS AS SHE GRACES THE COVER OF GLAMOUR MAG

'I'm not in love...yet': Jessie J admits that she has not completely fallen for her boyfriend Luke James as she shows off her pert derriére in a shoot for GLAMOUR magazine
Since making it public knowledge that she's dating Luke James, one could be forgiven for believing that Jessie J is in love.However in a candid interview with GLAMOUR, which sees her cover the January issue, the Bang Bang singer has revealed that she has not yet fallen completely head over heels for James.

Admitting that she is learning how to fully immerse herself in her feelings, the 26-year-old shows off her pert derriére in one of the shots for the popular women's magazine.

Very much sexy cowgirl, the Sweet Talker star slips into a pair of denim chaps which do well to highlight her toned bottom as she rocks a wide brimmed fedora with a sheer black top.

'I’m learning how to fall in love': The 26-year-old revealed that she was dating James earlier this month

Going into details about what it takes for her to fall in love, she asserted that she needs someone who can be 'stupid' with her. The hitmaker explained: 'Being in love is when you can be yourself as if you were on your own, but they’re there.' Opening up about whether or not Luke could be her happily ever after, she continued: 'Maybe. Why not? I’m nearly 27. Jessie added: 'I’m at a point in my life where anyone I’m allowing to give that part of myself to, I want to give the chance for it to be forever. And he’s really amazing.'



J

No comments: