‘I’M IN A RELATIONSHIP AND WILL MARRY SOON – RUGGEDMAN


Nigerian rapper, Ruggedman is 38 years old, and over the years, one of the recurring questions he’s always had to face is regarding when he’ll finally settle down in marriage. Having evaded the question most of the times he had been asked, NET cornered him for a brief chat recently and for the first time, Ruggedman reveals that he’s in a relationship and would be getting married soon. In his words,
Ruggedman, who recently released the video for his new song, ‘Agidi’ featuring Wande Coal, said: ‘The reason why I’m not married is not because I’m looking for mega money, basically, I try to keep my private life very private, I’ve learnt my lessons but trust me I will get married soon, and when I do, trust me you guys would not know.’ When asked if he is in a relationship, Ruggedman said, ‘Yes I am, and she is not in the industry, and I won’t speak any further on it.’ In recent times, Ruggedman has been romantically linked with several ladies in the industry like Nollywood actresses, Monalisa Chinda and Halima Abubakar as well as controversial nudity queen,‎ Maheeda.... 

NET

No comments: