WHAT IS IT REALLY ALL ABOUT ......

chaos-qtc4yq41a-88393-500-345
In the eventuality that my mortality becomes immortal and the afterlife is where I am at present. This world as I know it. A dream state that I wake up from knowing that all that all I have experienced is faded like the night that was once my eternity, I would like to have some questions answered, like why I even started in the first place to do that which I knew should not be done, or why I stopped when the end was so close? Some of these questions would have me ranting for days on the issues that would become my reality.

If I fall from the skies would I land in one piece or would the heavens hold me in its cloud? Would the birds hold onto me and give me smooth landing or does my end come with a “Bang”
If I was to leave this earth would I be allowed  to take my material possession when I go  with me? would I be allowed to ride into Heaven in my Rolls Royce or be allowed to carry my private island as a private rest place because eternity is a long time ?
spirit-of-ecstacy
I am inspired by this speech, are you ?
“There is a universal truth we all have to face, whether we want to or not, everything eventually ends. As much as I’ve looked forward to this day, I’ve always disliked endings. Last day of summer, the final chapter of a great book, parting ways with a close friend. But endings are inevitable, Leaves fall, you close the book. You say goodbye. Today is one of those days for us. Today we say goodbye to everything that was familiar, everything that was comfortable. We’re moving on. But just because we’re leaving, and that hurts, there’s some people who are so much a part of us, they’ll be with us no matter what. They are our solid ground. Our North Star. And the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us … always.”
chaos-qtc4yq41a-88393-500-345

No comments: