TEKNO OPENS UP: I'D LIKE TO GO ON A BLIND DATE WITH DJ CUPPY


Billionaire rich kid, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy is certainly the toast of the industry as fast rising act, Tekno has revealed her to be his choice for a blind date, should a situation ever arise.The 'Dance' singer who made this known during a chat with our reporter said: "She smiles alot. I just feeel she's happy. If you ask me 600 times who I'll pick in the industry, I'll pick her. It doesn't mean
she's the only one I like, it just means there's something about her I respect. Everytime I see her she's smiling, she's just always excited. I don't know anything about her except that she's good at what she does and she puts her self out there and doesn't hide under the umbrella of anyone. I really respect a woman that does that." Over to you, DJ Cuppy. Would you have this 'Dance' with Tekno?

No comments: