READ ANNIE IDIBIA'S SWEET BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO HER MUM

Annie Idibia and mother

Yesterday, October 1, 2014 is Nigeria’s 54th independence celebrations; it is the birthday of Annie Idibia’s mum. The actress and mother of two took to her instagram page to share pictures of her mum and she wrote a very heartwarming message where she said she got all her good qualities from her mother. Her message reads, ‘Oh my sweet mother… Strongest woman I know, so patient. Every good quality I have today I got it
and learnt from this woman, Her Love ,care and support is more than a blessing, so magical !!! Everyone that has had any encounter with the beautiful soul can confidently say angels are on earth, and live among us! So humble.. Most beautiful heart! And when am weak, her prayers is what gets me through, so selfless…because of her am blessed … No words r enough to say or describe how much you love mummy … HBD Mummy.. I love u’... 

SOURCE

No comments: