NEW MUSIC: ICE PRINCE – THAT COULD BE US + IN THE MORNING .....LISTEN UP!

IMG_7466
Ice Prince is not slowing down this year.
The Chocolate City artiste has released two new singles ‘That Could Be Us’ produced by Legendury Beats and ‘In the Morning’ featuring Terry G. ‘In the Morning’ featuring Terry G is a collaboration we did not see coming. Ice Prince definitely shows his versatility with these two tracks. He uses ‘That Could Be Us’ to touch on love and patience while ‘In the Morning’ is a groovy song.
LISTEN UP BELOW



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts
before writing. I've had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually
wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips?
Appreciate it!