MUSIC: CHERYL FERNANDEZ- VERSINI PREVIEWS FIRST TRACK FROM HER NEW ALBUM ''ONLY HUMAN''

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini previews first track from her new album Only Human
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has given her fans a treat for the ears by serving up the title track from her new album, Only Human, as a preview song. The singer and X Factor judge released the number to those who pre-ordered her album, which is scheduled for release on 10 November. 

LISTEN TO MUSIC BELOW

She said of her fourth studio album that it’s the best work she’s ever put out, explaining: “I feel, for me, it’s my best work for many reasons.
“Looking back on everything that I’ve experienced personally, I think Only Human is a record that says, ‘Have fun, we’re only human, fight on when things go bad 'cos it’s going to be fine again’.”
Cheryl added: “I’m proof of that and for people who have seen things I might have been through, they will know how much this means to me.”
The 31-year-old former Girls Aloud star also posted the track listing for her new LP on Instagram, with her first single from the record – Crazy Stupid Love – sitting at number four.
Other tracks include Live Life Now, It’s About Time, Throwback, Stars, I Won’t Break and – incredibly – Tattoo, which HAS to be about her floral butt tatt, right?
 

With Only Human set for release about five weeks before the end of The X Factor, we could have another Alexandra Burke sitch on our hands, especially if Cheryl’s offering outperforms whoever goes on to win the talent series. WE CAN’T WAIT.

No comments: