MR NIGERIA CELEBRATES INDEPENDENCE WITH PHOTOSHOOT

Emmanuel Ikubese
 Nigerians:No matter what tribe or religion we represent, we are all Nigerians. Even as we celebrate our independence today lets strive for Peace, Love and Unity in our country. We are ONE. God Bless Nigeria. #ONENIGERIA #HAPPYINDEPENDENCEDAY #OCTOBER1ST

Show love to another tribe that is not yours today in honour of our independence day celebration. Take a selfie or picture with someone from another tribe or something that represents another tribe. Post on instagram. Tag me @emmanuelikubese, and use the hashtag #ONENIGERIA …The coolest and the most creative picture gets something special.
Emmanuel Ikubese

Nnaji and Rita Dominic. The Delta State born entertainer had this to say on why he is attracted to these screen goddesses: Yes, I used to have a crush on Mercy Johnson until she got married. Then I stopped because it is not good to crush on married women to avoid getting into trouble. Then Genevieve, Rita Dominic and Omotola too. I respect hardworking women a lot. I am still looking forward to the movie where I would play a romantic scene like a boyfriend to Genevieve or Rita. I really love those two.” ikb3 ikb2 ikb1

No comments: