“LAGOS NIGERIA IS THE WORST PLACE ON PLANET EARTH''?... YAHOO TRAVEL WRITER NARRATES HIS EXPERIENCE

TO MATCH FEATURE STORY TRANSPORT NIGERIA LIGHTS.
Is Lagos really the worst place on earth to visit? I’m struggling to believe that, but that’s what Yahoo Travel writer, Lee Abbamonte seems to think. In his photo article, Worst Place I’ve Ever Visited, he narrates the reasons why he thinks Lagos is the worst place on earth.
 As far as I am concerned, Lagos, Nigeria, is the worst place on planet Earth. I’ve never experienced so much corruption in my life. It was just a horrific experience getting into the country. Crossing in from Benin, we got shaken down by the border guards. In addition to the multiple police shakedowns, the multiple ATM issues were enough for me; three times in two days, the machines dispensed the wrong amount of money. It was oppressive and hot. I couldn’t tell you one good thing about that place.
Sounds like he experienced the worst of Lagos, and maybe he might have visited a while ago, but who knows; we might just be too used to the madness.

Do You Think Lagos Is The Worst Place On Earth?

Yes It Is
or
No Way! It's Not

No comments: