JENNIFER HUDSON THROWS BAD FOOD ACROSS THE ROOM TO AVOID SCOFFING IT

She got those biceps from throwing burgers
After wowing the world 4-years-ago with a whopping 56lbs weight loss, Jennifer Hudson has recently revealed the trick to keeping that weight off. Grab a pancake. Or a burger. Or some chips. The BAM! Lob the across the room. Sorted, right?33-year-old singer Jen told Yahoo Style she is ready to do pretty much anything to avoid being tempted into a delicious food marathon… ''
I throw the pancakes across the room! I don't let the food intimidate me. If it's too much, I just get rid of it, but I make sure to watch what I put in my body. And I make sure I know what it is. It's all about portions for the most part. I just take care of myself in that way, being more conscious. I don't work out a lot, but I do like to be active. Simple as that.'' See; just don’t let food intimidate you! Be like J-Hud and kick those fatty snacks into touch! Those crisps are NOT BETTER THAN YOU and you do not need them! YEAH. Does this mean that Jen's walls are literally good enough to eat? We can totes channel Hansel And Gretl.
So if you do choose to chuck some syrup-covered pancakes around, can you throw them in our direction, please? We reckon we can make naughty food understand we are not intimidated by actually chowing down. Yum.

No comments: