IS 2FACE BUILDING THIRD ''RUMOUR'' NIGHTCLUB ON THE ISLAND?....

2face
Unconfirmed reports say that pop icon, 2face Idibia is working on the third franchise of his nightclub, ‘Rumors’. The new project, which is being built on the Island is believed to be worth over N400m naira and could be opened sometime between the end of this year and early next year. In 2012, he acquired the building of former Lacachette Nite Club situated in G.R.A, Ikeja, and renamed it ‘Rumors’. Two years later in January of this year, he launched another Rumors Nite Club in Festac Town, Lagos.

The Festac extension of ‘Rumors’ was estimated at N250million, while 2face also stated his desire to go full throttle into the nightclub business.
In an interview with Punch early this year, he said, “I am not only an artiste, I’m also an entrepreneur. I want to make the night club a model like Jay-Z’s Club 40/40. I want to have my clubs in major cities in Nigeria and one in South Africa, Europe and the US.”

No comments: