I'M NOT READY TO RELEASE AN ALBUM YET - NAETO C


Naeto C - Now Muzik

It’s a season of album releases from Nigerian music stars, with over 6 albums released in the last 6 weeks and still counting. Nigerian rapper, Naeto C is also making a comeback after he has been silent for a while. With his recent release of ‘What you want’ featuring BOJ and Ajebutter22, the rapper has also recorded a soon-to-be-
released song with indigenous language rapper, Phyno titled ‘China’. When asked if he has plans to drop his 3rd studio album anytime soon, the rapper said, ‘I’m not dropping an album yet, I don’t think the market is ready yet, we have enough materials to drop an album but I think we need to work the fans a bit and get them excited with more singles and videos before dropping an album.’ Naeto C’s debut album, ‘You Know My P’ dropped in 2008 while his sophomore album, ‘Super C Season’ dropped in 2011, both creating appreciable buzz.... 



No comments: