“I WAS SLEEPING ON THE STREET OF GHANA'' – PATORANKING SHARES HIS STRUGGLE STORY

Patoranking at the McDowells event2
Nigerian Dancehall act, Patoranking, who’s been having what’s arguably the best year of his career, says things weren’t always easy for him. During a recent interview on Ghanaian radio station, Star 103.5FM, Patoranking disclosed that at some point in his development, he slept on the streets of Osu, in Ghana. He said, “I had to move from Cape Coast to Accra.
I was sleeping on the streets of Osu just to make it. We must make am now…survival at all cost.” Patoranking also revealed that he was once an undergraduate in a Ghanaian university but was compelled to drop out, when he could no longer pay his school fees. The ‘Girlie O’ singer also said that being the first child of his family put more responsibility on his shoulders. “The only option I had at that point was making it in life because I just had to change the course of my family, the face of my family, you know, being the first child. I just say thank you Lord,” Patoranking added.

No comments: