‘HE BRINGS WOMEN HOME TO SPEND THE NIGHT?.........


A 47-year-old teacher, Mrs Kemi Oseni, has  pleaded with an Igando Customary Court in Lagos, Lagos State, to dissolve her six-year-old marriage due to her husband’s  adulterous act.She told the court that her 53-year-old husband,  Sadiq Oseni,  who is  a security officer, took advantage of her childless state to befriend several women. “My husband has been bringing his girlfriends to our matrimonial home even to spend the night just because of my childlessness,” she said.She also accused him
 of raining curses and abuses on her mother, stating that the husband said she inherited  bad  ways of living from her mother. “Anytime we had misunderstandings, my husband would throw out my belongings and chase  me out of the house,” she said. In his defence, the husband, however, did not deny the allegations. “I always throw out her property because of her bad behaviours. But  I usually plead with her mother  to persuade my wife to come back home,” she said. He pleaded with the court not to dissolve their marriage, saying “I still love her.” The court  president,  Mr R.I. Adeyeri, adjourned the case to October 27.
VIA TRIBUNE



No comments: