WHY DO PEOPLE CHEAT, HAVE SEX OUTSIDE THEIR RELATIONSHIPS?

Cheating is one of the most unforgivable sins in a relationship.
Interestingly, cheating seems to be the other of the day with many people having cheated at least once or twice in every relationship.
While some people cheat by lying, others   are guilty of being stingy while most go all the way out — having sex with another person while in a relationship with another.

Many people I spoke to say that cheating is not an evidence of the absence of love. Meaning that you might love a person and still go ahead to cheat on them.
This is what I experienced last week.
A girl my friend had been hitting on for long visited and they had steamy sex, only for her to later tell him her boyfriend found out about our escapade and she is desperate to get him to forgive her.
When he told me, I wondered why she agreed to have sex with my friend when she knew that had a relationship worth keeping.
That is the question, if you love the person you're with, why do you go out to look for sex?
If you think that you need someone else, why not just end the present relationship, instead of creating a mess and trying to clean it up?
So I ask have you ever cheated on your lover, or you've been cheated on?
Why do you do it?

No comments: