“SHE STARVES ME OF SEX'': ''HE DOES IT EVERYTIME'' – COUPLE END THEIR MARRIAGE OVER SEX

Filed Photo
A Customs agent, Musiliu Abdul, has seen his 7-year-old marriage dissolved by an Igando customary court in Lagos.
As a result of a petition he filed 7 April complaining about denial of sex, on Wednesday, 10 September, he told the court that his wife, Bisola, had starved him of sex for months.
The 48-year-old man said, “My wife always starve me of sex, she will not even allow me to touch her let alone make love to her.”

He accused her of arrested him with police, and also claimed that she rented out his house without his knowledge, without remitting to him, money for the house rent.
“She claimed she had been receiving calls from unknown people who threatening to kill her and she was accusing me of sending them. She let out my apartment and sent away my security guard without my knowledge,” he added.
In her defence, 47-year-old Bisola, told the court that she usually receive death threats from unknown people and that her husband is behind it.
She also denied refusing to have sex with him saying, “he used to have sex with me any time he wanted to.”
Responding to the apartment, she said she rented it out because her husband informed her that he had willed the house to her daughter.
Bisola said that she did not fight him until when she returned from London and he asked her to move to another room.
She pleaded with the court not to grant her husband’s wish, saying she was still interested in the marriage and had nowhere to go.
The President of the court, Mr R.I Adeyeri, in his judgement held that both parties were no longer husband and wife, they were free to go their separate ways.
VIA Y!OLINENAIJA.COM

No comments: