PHOTOS: NEWLY ENGAGED OMAWUMI SHOWS OFF FIANCÉ AND DAUGHTER

Omawumi and Fiance Tosin Yusuf
Following her not-so-surprise surprise engagement yesterday to boyfriend of many years and father to her only child – Omawumi Megbele has taken to social media to flaunt her beautiful family and also setting the record straight on her reasons for keeping them shielded from the press for this long.

She shared the above photo on Instagram and wrote…
“I’m of the opinion that I don’t owe anyone any explanation. Just as I’m not prompted by pressure to reveal, I’m also not prompted pressure to be discreet… I’m just me, and right now I’m deliriously happy to (officially) share my world with the ones I love…. Thank you to those who loved me nonetheless and thank you my loves!”
Omawumi Denim on Denim
VIA MYSUGARDAILY.COM

No comments: