NICKI MINAJ GETS A MAKE-UNDER FOR ELLE US’ APRIL 2013 COVER SHOOT

ELLE April 13 cover Nicki Minaj Nicki Minaj Gets a Make under for Elle US April 2013 Cover Shoot
Understated Nicki – Rap superstar and “American Idol” judge Nicki Minaj graces the April cover of Elle US, looking understated with minimal makeup and a simple blonde ‘do. Nicki poses for Thomas Whiteside with styling by Joe Zee for the studio shoot. Inside the issue, the Pink Friday star opens up about her transformation,
“When I saw myself with barely any makeup [on], it was such a… like, I’m so, so attached to my pink lipstick, it’s hard. I feel that it’s become a part of me…It was scary! So this photo shoot was a real accomplishment in my eyes.”



ELLE April 13 Nicki Minaj 2 Nicki Minaj Gets a Make under for Elle US April 2013 Cover Shoot


ELLE April 13 Nicki Minaj 3 Nicki Minaj Gets a Make under for Elle US April 2013 Cover Shoot


ELLE April 13 Nicki Minaj 1 Nicki Minaj Gets a Make under for Elle US April 2013 Cover Shoot

No comments: