MUST READ: HOW I HAD SEX WITH A GIRL IN A PUBLIC TOILET -

tumblr_lzwxhu77dG1qaahe6o1_1280
The events leading up to what the night turned out to be were in sharp contrast with each other. For some reason, the missus was giving me the silent treatment. This had begun from the previous night and continued through the day. But we both had social commitments together as it was a friends birthday party, and regardless of whatever went on between us, we put up a happy face in public and worked
out our business in private. To avoid the awkwardness altogether I could have feigned an headache, and asked her to go alone. But that was her line. And it was George’s party. Neither of us would have wanted to miss it for anything. Thankfully, we could both function independently as well as corporately within our social circles, we didn’t have to hold hands and stick to each other through the night like starry eyed teenagers just bitten by a love bug.
She was with the girls at one end of the club. I was with the boys at the other end. The evening started slow. Some of these faces we hadn’t seen in months, heck, some of them weren’t seen since George’s last birthday party. So there was a lot of talking, hearty laughs, and the DJ kept it easy. So far it was good fun. And we had the entire night to ourselves. Some friends were still expected, as well as friends of friends. It was going to be a long night really, and the plan was to enjoy it, and leave domestic squabbles aside. Looking at all the face gathered here, we couldn’t be the only one having issues privately, so why allow that stop you from enjoying the night. At least this was my thinking and I was honestly hoping it was hers too. With a woman like her, you didn’t want to be reminded 3 months down the line that it was because of you she didn’t have fun at a party because you did something up till that point she had refused to tell you what. Every now and then, I cast a quick glance over to her end to see if she was having a good time. She seemed like she was. Great. No pressure, I thought to myself.
Things had begun to swing pretty quickly. The mood had upped tempo a couple of notches, the drinks were coming in fast and quick, conversations were meaningless at this point, the speakers were at full blast, and the dancing was like a zombie apocalypse had taken over. One of Seyi’s single friends Gladys had cornered me and we had begun dancing. Decent fun, nothing out of hand. Two adults having a good time. Didn’t stop me from casting my eyes round the room, looking out for Seyi, not bothered about what she was up to but hoping she was somewhat watching, and perhaps having a good feel of the party herself. Gladys must have noticed this and mouthed something. I couldn’t hear her and so I leaned forward, she grabbed my shirt by the chest and pulled me towards her even closer
“Don’t worry you won’t get in trouble.”
Great. I smiled and nodded. Throwing my hands in the air in a dance move I can’t remember what I was trying to coordinate. It wasn’t long before some guy inched closer towards Gladys from behind, groin pushing towards her butt like he was trying to connect to some form of energy he needed desperately to save his life. She looked back at him, she must have known him cos she relaxed and let the grinding continue. Good. I was beginning to get tired. The plan was to refill, look out for Seyi, and maybe get a good workout out of her. Then Bose happened, just as the DJ switched songs. The club erupted to the heavy beats, drunk, hoarse voices mouthed the lyrics, Bose’s ass pushed up against me, I responded by holding her waist and let the rhythm flow from her through me. This went on for a while, heavy dirty dancing, her boobs in my face, her ass constantly shoving against my groin, my dick responding with a predictable hardness poking through my jeans. I felt a hand tug at my arm, just another partier who wanted a piece of the lady’s action. Boys are like that, you are grooving to a lady and they shuffle up to you and be like, ‘bros, e don do, make I rock am small.’
I held her tight, our bodies glistening in sweat under the light of the restroom. I kissed her affectionately. She responded weakly. We both got quickly dressed, and laughed at how we managed not to get caught.
The hands were cold and soft, I recognised the touch as Seyi’s in a moment. She dragged me away from Bose’s bouncing ass, pushed past the crowd of revellers as we made a way to the restroom.
She pushed me against the wall, it wasn’t anger that was in her eyes, it was desire fuelled by raw passion. She kissed me roughly, fumbling with my shirt and belt buckle as she did. I grabbed her ass and squeezed. I didn’t know if it was the alcohol in her, I had no idea how she had drank, but I didn’t care. She undid my belt and pulled my jean down to my ankles. She took my d_ck in her hand and gently stroked my throbbing cock. I shut my eyes in pleasure. My di_k in her mouth, warm and sloppy wet made me roll my eyes as I opened them weakly and caught a reflection of us in the restroom mirror. Then I noticed the door wasn’t shut, music from the club lobby filtered,
“Babe, the door.”
She pulled my d_ck out of her mouth and stood from her squatting position and slapped me. I was in shock. My face was still smarting from the pain, when she took me in her mouth again, teasing the head of my penis with her tongue, and tickling my balls as she did. My back stiffened against the wall. She grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her, taking my whole length in her mouth, I could feel my d_ck in the back of her throat. My balls slapped against her chin as she bobbed her head up and down my entire shaft.
She led me to the row of wash basins, pulled up her short gown and parted her panties as one foot went on the wash basin, her coochie was spread nicely in front of me. My dick, sloppy wet from her spit didn’t need any invitation to dive in, her pu_sy was wet and aching with desire, she held her butt, spreading her butt cheeks, I moved her panties even further, and pushed my cock inside her. A soft moan escaped her as her vagina walls stretched as I slide in. I began to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, building momentum as she urged me to go even faster. Through the mirror I saw her eyes beg me to drill her even deeper. I grunted and thrusted. Grunted and thrusted. She whined and moaned. Short gasps of pleasures escaping her as I rammed into her.
I lifted her up on to the edge of the sink, her pink pu_sy, wet and throbbing from the ramming spread nicely before me. I tickled her clit. She loved it. I pushed my tongue into her pu_sy. Her body trembled on my face as I teased her clit with my tongue and sucked on her wet juicy pu_sy. She pushed my head deeper into her, mouthing off gibberish. I licked her juice thirstly and sucking on her pink cunt.
My d_ck was throbbing and seemed pissed it was out of the action for a while. I stood up and raised her leg over my shoulder, my dick sliding into her pu_sy. She put her hands around my neck and looked me in the eye. F_ck me baby was all it said. I grabbed her boob and squeezed as I f_cked her she squealed delightfully, urging me to keep on doing what ever it was I was doing. I kept f_cking her hard. Thrusting deep into her, holding her in place on the edge of the sink. Yes baby, that’s right baby, keep f_cking me just like that baby. She was close to coming and I knew it, she grabbed my butt and pulled me into her, as she muttered incoherently this time, her vagina muscles tightened against my d_ck. It was happening for her, but I wasn’t quite there yet, I kept f_cking her hard as her body quivered and a wave of orgasm jolted through her, she pushed me away with her hands but I was having none of it, holding on tight to her shivering body as I began to cum inside of her. I held her tight, our bodies glistening in sweat under the light of the restroom. I kissed her affectionately. She responded weakly. We both got quickly dressed, and laughed at how we managed not to get caught. I didn’t mention the slap. Maybe somehow I deserved that. I let it go. She said she was too weak to dance. We should get a drink and chill in the car. Knowing her, I knew we were going to f_ck again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol in these day of STIs. Naaaa, allow that!

Anonymous said...

In these days of STIs? Naaa allow that!