GRACE EFEZOKHAE:THE BEAUTY LOVE STORY

Love-Story
I will never forget how I flirted with others going from one le boo to another. I tried almost all the varieties I could ever get but there was something about you that struck me. It’s been 8 years now and we are still together through thick and thin.

There were times when I left you for another and then other times, I made you my side boo but I just never felt the same till I made you the number ONE and ONLY.
You get me really mad sometimes. You’ve gotten me so mad that I nearly threw my phone away; other times, I felt like smashing it to the wall. You bug me every day with your different calls and text messages. I still love you though. Through the years, a lot of friends have advised that I leave you for another. They felt I have been jazzed but mehn! my faithfulness to Airtel over the years cannot be explained.  Still yet, we are going strong after 8 beautiful years and hopefully in more years to come.
There were times when I left you for another and then other times, I made you my side boo but I just never felt the same till I made you the number ONE and ONLY. Just last week, you started messing up again and I decided to leave you for good. The day I did that was one of the worst days ever. I misplaced my phone and I just wasn’t feeling myself at work. I moved on to a new boo and he didn’t just treat me right like you do. As they say, the grass will always be greener on the other side but the water bills are higher too. Can you imagine that I even called to air my issues, but he didn’t even give me a lending ear? He was just playing Davido and Praiz’s music over the phone for hours unending. I got frustrated. I remembered the good times we had, when I called you and you were always right on time to quietly listen to me in the midst of my ranting.
From then on, I just concluded in my mind that I will be with you, no matter what issues may come our way. Nobody is perfect dear and I will always remember that together, we can work together on improving on our weaknesses. No matter how many times you change your name, my love for you will remain the same.
Grace Efezokhae blogs at www.graciemama.com

No comments: