EKU EDEWOR AND SIYABONGA NGWEKAZITO TO HOST 2014 CHOAMVA.

Eku Edewor and South Africa TV personality  Siyabonga Ngwekazi will host the 2014 CHAOAWVA . Photo: Filed

TV personality and actress, Eku Edewor alongside South Africa’s Siyabonga Ngwekazi will be hosting the 2014 Channel O Africa Music Video Awards come Saturday, November 29, 2014, Speaking on their appointment, the pair expressed delight in hosting the show.... 

Edewor said: ‘I feel incredibly blessed that I have been given a great opportunity to display how much I love what I do and I look forward to having a great night celebrating our musicians on the largest music platform in Africa.’... 

On his part, Siya said: ‘I am honoured and privileged for this awesome opportunity to be hosting Africa’s longest standing music video awards show.’... 

Meanwhile, details of the award will be released soon according to the organizers.... 


No comments: