CHOCOLATE YUM YUM: EVERYDAY MAN CRUSH IDRIS ELBA IS RUGGED FOR ROLLING OUT MAGAZINE

Idris Elba Rolling Out Mag Oct 2014 _ Sugar Daily 1
Our favorite sexual chocolate man candy boo, Idris Elba, is the cover hunk for Rolling Out magazine’s latest issue, where he talks about his new movie role, his love for his children (an 11-year-old daughter and 4-month-old son) and how he stays balanced despite the fame.
Peep below…

 On how he stays balanced:
I don’t pray. I don’t meditate. I do a lot of deep breathing whenever I get five or 10 minutes. It’s something great about oxygenating your body. It is a real good thing to do in moments of stress, weakness, tiredness … if you give yourself a little oxygen, fill your lungs to capacity and do it eight times, three to four times a day, it really helps. I am a multitasker. In my 24-hour day I am working 19. I get three to four hours of sleep, wake up and then I go again. I rejuvenate by drinking lots of water and doing my breathing exercises,” reveals Elba.
 Idris Elba Rolling Out Mag Oct 2014 _ Sugar Daily 2
On what fatherhood is like for him in real life
I love, love children. I love being a dad; it’s one of the joys of life. In fact, you can take it all away from me tomorrow, but don’t take away my children.

No comments: