20 AWESOME FACTS ABOUT DJ LAMBOGINI

DJ Lambogini AKA DJ Lambo is the eccentric haired DJ of Choc Boy M.I Abaga. She opens up to her fans about who she really is besides the ever changing hair and tomboy looks.
Here are 20 things about Nigeria's first female DJ.
  1. I'm Awesome.
  2. I love my family and they come before everything..shout out to my moms Jide of St. Ola, Otunba Olatunde, Dmayg and Toks.
  3. I love all genres of music from Nigerian high life to malian blues to house, hip hop, R&B to reggae..so long as its music, I'm listening.
  4.  I know alot of people but I have very few friends.
  5.  I'm very ambitious and I love my job. I take it VERY seriously.
  6.  I talk to myself alot.
  7.  I believe in God and I pray everyday.
  8.  I love the water side..the calm relaxes me.
  9.  I hate people who try so hard to be what or who they aren't. That's why I hate people that bleach...like really hate people that bleach.
  10. I'm a feminist to an extent. I believe women can actually achieve a lot without having to use their bodies. So I have no respect for women who live off men..to me, they are all prostitutes..saying runs doesn't even sugar coat it.
  11. I'm very annoying and well, I'm not crazy..just a little unwell
  12. I believe if I meet uncle Snoop Dogg he and I will become very good friends..hehehhehe
  13. I like to laugh alot so yea, I watch alot of comedy.
  14. My shoe game is always at a hundred hehehehehhe (..got more kicks than Jackie Chan..heheheheh)
  15. I can be very deep.
  16. stay loyal to my people. Shout out to my extended family :M.I Abaga, DJ Caise, Loose Kaynon, Ruby Gyang, Abuchi Peter Ugwu (M.I’s manager),Tofa Kafang, Reinhard Tega, Kunle Kid Konnect and Erica Okundaye
  17.  I find I'm often misunderstood.
  18. I'm actually always thinking about 2500 things at the same time.
  19. When I want something, I go for it hard and I won't take no for an answer.
  20. See No.1.

FOLLOW 2DUNSPREAD ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

SOURCE

No comments: