19-YR- OLD BOY ACCIDENTALLY IMPREGNATES MUM WHILE TESTING LOVE CHARM


In Asaba, Delta State, we receive news of a 19-year old boy whho allegedly impregnated his mother while trying out his love charm. The boy, famously known as Ekenem, apparently went to a native doctor who prepared a love charm for him which was intended for his other and one of the matrons of his boarding school. The woman's husband had been away - working outside his Port Harcourt base- and denied responsibility for the resultant pregnancy.

The woman, however, while speaking to reporters, said: “I did not know how it all happened, but all I can say is that a young man who looked like my son suddenly found his way into my room at the wee hours and I was speechless.”

The suspect, speaking at the police HQ to journalists, said: “I am deeply sorry for all that has happened, I did not mean to do this. I saw myself falling in love with her after the love charm prepared for me. I have to confess because I know by so doing, God will touch her mind and I know she will forgive me. I suddenly found that I was making love to mum when I thought the charm will not work, and upon the revelation, I threatened to kill her and the matter was reported to the police."

No comments: