ROBIN WILLIAMS 'SUICIDE WAS SELFISH' - ACTOR TODD BRIDGES TWEETED

Todd Bridges  - Robin Williams' did a selfish act of taking his own life
It's one thing to die and another to commit suicide and it looks like Robin Williams' suicide was the worse decision the actor ever made, according to someone in the industry.

"Different Stroke" star, Todd Bridges has insulted Williams' suicide choice by calling it "a very selfish act." He reportedly threw out these shocking words on Twitter just minutes after the Oscar winner's shocking death was made public on Monday.
According to Bridges, no one has the right to take his own life just because they are going through life-threatening issues. He told reporters that he's had a hard time too but didn't take what he implies is the easy way out:
"You don't think that my life has been hell and I've had so many ups and downs now. If I did that what am I showing my children that when it gets tough that's the way out? No you gotta buckle down ask God to help you. That's when prayer really comes into effect."
However, he had this for the fallen star: "Rest in peace Robin Williams I hope you found what you were looking for."
According to UK's DailyMail, the 49 year old TV veteran has long deleted the bitter tweet about Robin's death and Bridges wrote on the microblogging site a contrite missive: "I apologize for my negative comment, and I ask forgiveness for any pain that I have caused anyone."
Guys, do you think this was too harsh or Todd has a big point here? Send your comments below

No comments: