PREGNANT ZOE SALDANA SHOWS OFF HER BABY BUMP AS SHE HEADS OUT WIT HUSBAND MARCO PEREGO

Beauty and the bump: Pregnant Zoe Saldana accentuated her baby bump as she headed out for lunch with husband Marco Perego
She has refused to slow down her work schedule and has spent weeks promoting new blockbuster Guardians of the Galaxy.

But pregnant Zoe Saldana took things easy on Monday as she headed out for a low-key lunch date with her husband Marco Perego.
The stunning actress sported a simple black vest and fitted brown skirt, which had an elasticated waist to ensure comfort for her blossoming baby bump.
Going make-up free, she added some flair to her outfit with a pair of strappy nude heels and amber earrings.
Meanwhile, her partner looked every inch the artist with his long blond hair tied up, a psychedelic-style T-shirt, skinny jeans and suede Chelsea boots.
The protective father-to-be held his wife's hand as they headed for lunch at the Sunset Tower Hotel.

Their date came as Zoe reached out to her fans to thank them for their continued support of her professional and personal life.

Blessed: The 36-year-old thanked fans on Instagram for their 'support and good vibes' as she took in the scenery at her Hollywood home

Blessed: The 36-year-old thanked fans on Instagram for their 'support and good vibes' as she took in the scenery at her Hollywood home
Taking to Instagram to share a serene snap of her in front of a lush hillside, she wrote: 'Thank you! Gracias! Grazie! To all my fans for your love, support and good vibes.
'Your kind words give me strength and keep my focused on what's positive and good about what I do as an artist. My Partner and Family also thank you. Love you tons!'
The 36-year-old beauty has yet to speak on her pregnancy, which was first rumoured in July. Several sources have since claimed that she is expecting twins.
Speaking recently about her plans for a future family, Zoe Insisted that her brood will be brought up bilingual.
Handsome pair: Zoe and artist Marco wed last year after just a few months of dating, with the actress subsequently saying that 'from the moment I met my husband, we were together'
Handsome pair: Zoe and artist Marco wed last year after just a few months of dating, with the actress subsequently saying that 'from the moment I met my husband, we were together'
The Avatar star told Cosmo for Latinas: 'Of course [our kids] will speak the languages that we speak; my sisters and I grew up learning French and speaking English and Spanish, and because of that, we're able to understand Italian and Portuguese.
'But I'm going to have to make a conscious effort to speak Spanish to my children, because I speak Spanglish.'
The actress married Italian Perego last year after a few months of dating. However, she is adamant that they knew they were meant to be together from their first meeting.
She said: 'I don't do the ABCs. I do what my heart says, what my heart feels. So from the moment I met my husband, we were together. We knew.'

Baby onboard!: Although the actress has not yet publicly spoken about her pregnancy, she is happy to show off her changing bodyBaby onboard!: Although the actress has not yet publicly spoken about her pregnancy, she is happy to show off her changing body
Despite expecting, Zoe has been jetting around the world promoting her latest film Guardians of the Galaxy.
She plays green-skinned alien Gamora in the Marvel movie, which she admitted to almost turning down because of the laborious daily make-up process.
Speaking to Access Hollywood, the star revealed: 'That was kind of the canker sore of the whole experience of wanting to do 'Guardians' and that almost made me say no.
'It was gonna be a little grueling and I'm a very impatient person – I can't sit still, so I was gonna drive everybody crazy!' 
'[It took] four to five hours every day, [with] six-day weeks for five months. It was fun, it was tons of fun.'

Going green: Zoe is enjoying some downtime after promoting new Marvel movie Guardians of the Galaxy, in which she plays alien, Gamora
Going green: Zoe is enjoying some downtime after promoting new Marvel movie Guardians of the Galaxy, in which she plays alien, Gamora


No comments: