MEET A WOMAN WHO IS OBSESSED WITH GROWING HER NAILS

nails obsession

A chronic nail biter overcame the habit by growing them to an incredible 35 cm , Larue Drummond’s obsession with nails growing began when she was a 13-year-old girl. Since then, Ms Drummond has spent about $17,000 on pampering her “babies” and she is not going to stop.
long nails obsession
The woman has already spent $17,000 on her nail obsession
She spends up to 12 hours at the nail salon to create colourful and eye-catching design. Such a procedure costs more than $150 each time, some of her nails even have names, for example she calls her longest nail ‘Miss Attitude’.
Unsurprisingly, Ms Drummond attracts attention wherever she goes, some people are fascinated with her mania, others are not comfortable with her unique look.
nails mania
Ms Drummond insists that her long talons don’t impact on her life, she just have to learn new ways to do things
She said: “People stop me wherever I go and ask about my nails. I’m always happy to talk about them. The most frequently asked question is how do I go to the bathroom. I tell them, “the same way as you do. If you know of another way, let me know.obsessed with nails
“I’d always wanted really long nails and felt that the time was right”
I’ve seen people snigger at my nails. Once a woman wouldn’t even sit next to me as if I had a disease or something. It really hurt my feelings. But it’s who I am so I am not ashamed. If I broke a nail that couldn’t be fixed I’d feel bereaved. My nails are my babies.”Meet Woman Who Treats Her Nails As Babies
Nails can take up to 12 hours to coat them in paint and rhinestones
Ms Drummond, who has four children and eight grandchildren, insists that her long talons don’t impact on her life, she just have to learn new ways to do things.

No comments: