MAHEEDA - I LOVE SEX, EVERYBODY IS ADDICTED TO SEX

Photo - Maheeda Opens Up About Her Attitude To Sex, Nudity

Controversial singer Maheeda in a recent interview revealed that sex is like food to her. Singer Maheeda (real name Caroline Sam) was asked a bunch of rather extravagant questions about her attitude to sex and nudity.

Maheeda said there is a part of Maheeda in everyone. “I was with a lady yesterday at Cool FM and immediately she sighted me, she changed into her bum shorts and high heels and started posing. To me, the Maheeda in her was coming out because seeing me already, I have influenced her dress sense. The urge to look sexy was irresistible in her. That’s the Maheeda in her and there should be a Maheeda in you too,” the singer said.
Answering question about sex addiction, Maheeda said: “I love sex, everybody is addicted to sex. Why does everybody just think I’m the only one who loves sex? If there’s no sex, I won’t be normal. Everything will just be sexy to me.”
The singer believes that even in her old age she would like to have sex.
How Maheeda deals with her critics: “They make me strong and what I am today. Five years ago, they dealt with me to the point that I had to cry. But that very moment actually made me strong. I faced a lot of challenges then and my man was by my side. He was trying to make me understand that this is the true nature of showbiz. I thought I was liked by people. Then, I couldn’t sing but now, I’m stronger.”
Speaking about her shows and modeling, Maheeda said she is ready to go nude on stage or in musical video, but it cost a lot of money.
Maheeda also revealed that she did some private shows in Europe. “It was at a birthday party organised by some big shots. I love my job, it was a big thing. My job was to strike sexy poses with all those sexy bikinis. It was big money,” she said.
Speaking about her recent ban on Instagram, the singer said: “First, I was really sad. This is because the picture I posted then, I was somewhat dialoguing with my spirit whether to upload the picture or not.
“One with a guy who was masturbating with my picture on the laptop. I thought it was classic. I was very proud of it and that was why I uploaded it. But I was very sad because I had to start all over again,” Maheeda said.

No comments: